Payment: How can I pay for my BBL? Are there any surgical loans available?

Payment plans for surgery

Thank you for your question. I believe that reaching your aesthetic goals shouldn’t put a strain on your finances. Many plastic surgeons offer different financing plans to accommodate a variety of budgets and circumstances. Remember to not base your decision solely on price. I advise going to American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to find a list of skilled board-certified plastic surgeons. 

Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

BBL

There are many companies that finance cosmetic surgery.Loans are debts that you need to think hard before putting yourself in a major debt.You are the only one that can make that decision.What if you need further surgery? or revision? or not happy?  There are no returns no refunds

Thank you for your question .Yes there is surgical loans available such as care credit. Price varies by Surgeon, Anesthesia, Location, Etc.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Surgical loans

The most commonly used surgical loan company is Care Credit.  Apply online or by phone to see if you are approved for their various plans.
Best of luck! Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.  Most offices offer various financing options such as care credit and alphaeon. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon