Pain in my left ribs after a month?

It's been almost a month on my breast agumantation and I been having a lot of pain on my left side of my rib cage is ot normal

Pain along ribs

If you are still having pain one month after breast augmentation, then you should see your surgeon for evaluation. Best of luck.

Pain in Ribs

Thank you for your question. It would be difficult to determine what is causing you this discomfort without a physical exam and discussion. I recommend that you see your Plastic Surgeon in person to discuss further.
All the best

Pain in rib cage

Thank you for your question.  Pain in the rib cage area post breast augmentation surgery is unusual.  Best to follow up with your physician.  I wish you good luck.