I really want a BBL with aggressive lipo & I keep getting negative feedback in my consultation suggesting a tummy tuck? (Photos)

Am I able to achieve a curvier silhouette without getting a tummy tuck ? I'd really like to find the right board certified plastic surgeon to perform this surgery for me.

Tummy

Hello and thanks for your question.

If you want only aggressive liposuction, you can do it, but your skin will hang.
If you want a completely flat abdomen, in your case this is achieved with tummy tuck. Really you need liposuction, tummy tuck and your BBL.

Best regards! 

Tummy tuck

Eventually you might want a tummy tuck. If you want a BBL then you might want to do that first to maximize fat harvesting first. 

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction/Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture/ Fat Grafting/ High Definition Procedures / Revision BBL

I appreciate your question.

Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

I really want a BBL with aggressive lipo & I keep getting negative feedback in my consultation suggesting a tummy tuck

Thank you for submitting your question.  Try to get to your optimal weight.  Liposuction will lead to loose lower abdominal skin.  You may want to consider having the liposuction and BBL followed by a tummy tuck  as a separate procedures at a later time.  I would recommend you make an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Best wishes.

Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck

An abdominoplasty is likely going to get you to the end point you are looking for. It is difficult to get the level of skin retraction required in your abdomen in order to correct the contour deformity. Often, aggressive liposuction will empty the volume and leave a loose skin envelope.

Ryan Mitchell, MD, FRCSC
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon