I have been really looking into getting a BBL !!!!!! Any suggestions?

I have been really looking into getting a BBL and I always watch Dr. Miami's snapchat and he looks like he does a really good job. I am 19, 5'5, probably 160 pounds and I feel like all my fat is in my stomach and thighs! Just wondering if it's a good idea and roughly how much it'll cost?

BBL

The best advice I can offer is this:
See only a surgeon certified by the American Board of plastic surgery, and no other Board.  Not the "American Board of cosmetic surgery" or any other Board.  I have seen far too many complications by surgeons who have no training in this area other than weekend courses or the like.  I have seen divets, lumps, abscesses, wounds, etc., all from nonplastic surgeons who don't know how to perform this procedure properly.  Costs will vary based upon your exam and geographic location, but again, please do not settle for a non-plastic surgeon who is offering a cheaper price.  You will end up sorely disappointed!  
Best of luck! Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

BBL

You would have to be evaluated in person to know if you are a good candidate or not. I usually harvest from the abdomen and waist and thighs as necessary.. The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon.  Good luck.

Its impossible to tell if you are candidate without any pictures provided. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD