I am 24 years old. My tooth are not straight, but are so bad. What clear braces can work well for me?

What clear braces can work well for me? Thank you

Let's Talk Teeth

Dear henry Al,

Thank you for posting on RealSelf.  I will do my best to answer your question with the information provided.

It is difficult to advise what type of treatment is best for you with the explanation given.  Although in general, clear braces and Invisalign can treat the same problems that metal braces can.  I recommend scheduling a consultation with a local orthodontist.  He or she will gather the necessary information to provide you with a thorough diagnosis and treatment plan.

I hope that this helps and good luck.

Dr. Jenn

Clear Braces work exactly as metal braces

I use Clarity brand clear ceramic braces in my practice.  They perform exactly the same as metal braces.  The only difference is that they are slightly thicker that the metal braces.  That is because to achieve the same strength as metal, there needs to be a little more material.  And, yes, you can have colored ties with clear braces, it actually looks pretty cool!

John McDonald, DMD
Salem Orthodontist