My eyes are becoming uneven. Any suggestions? (photos)

My eyes were NEVER like this before . it's ridiculous right here . I just need help & I wonder if this is what people see when they look at me because I didn't noticed the dramatic difference until pictures. I'll consider anything that could fix this . When I look in the mirror I don't really see it but when I take pictures it looks like this . So I could only imagine how other people see it . I'm 20 years old & a mother too if that helps .

From these photos, it is difficult to see the asymmetry you are describing. There may be a subtle ptosis (or droop) of the left upper lid.
A small amount of asymmetry is the norm in most people (most people are not perfectly symmetrical).
I would recommend seeing an oculofacial specialist for an in-office consultation. It would be helpful to bring some older photos with you so you can point out the changes you have noticed. Good luck.

Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

My eyes are becoming uneven. Any suggestions

It is unlikely that minor asymmetries in one appearance are noted by other people in your life unless you bring up the subject to them. Usually they picture you as a whole and the small details escape notice. If your concerns bother you enough, you should seek out a consultation with a plastic surgeon will address your concerns, and help determine with you if you are a suitable candidate for corrective surgery.

Normal asymmetry

It is normal to not be totally symmetric. We are always our worse critic and this asymmetry is most likely only apparent to you.

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your concerns and posting your photos. I am not sure what you are bothered by. Some asymmetry is normal and should not be treated. You should make an appointment for in office evaluation by an experienced eyelid surgeon to determine exactly what bothers you and to discuss any possible solutions. Good luck.

It appears from these photos that you have ptosis of your right upper eyelid

the first thing is the photos are not great. The photos should be taken with you looking straight not down while you taking selfie. So please, have someone take the photos and you looking directly into the camera. But if these photos are correct, it appears that you have ptosis of your right upper eyelid. that can be repaired with ptosis repair of your right upper eyelid.  

You have mild left upper eyelid ptosis.

The left eye seems a little lower overall than the right eye.  This can be normal for you.  Old photographs are helpful to determine this.  I recommend seeing an oculoplastic surgeon for an assessment so you will know if you have an issue or not.

Eyelid asymmetry

My personal opinion:
Yes, there are slight differences between your eyes. There is a slight difference in the amount of upper lid showing and a slight difference with the amount of iris covered. Slight difference with the aperture/opening of the eye.
However, these are all quite minor. In my opinion, they fall within the range of normal, and are certainly not what I would expect anyone would be focusing on when talking to. In fact, I doubt anyone else would notice apart from eyelid specialists scrutinizing for  tiny differences. Certainly, there are patients who have significant differences which warrant interventions and surgical procedures. However, I think your case is so mild that it is simply a case of you being your own worst critic. We all look in the near and focus on things that we don't like. I would say, as hard as it is, to accept that your very slight degree of asymmetry falls well within the normal range, and try to convince yourself that really, no one else is seeing this at all.
Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon