Why are my Breasts feeling heavy after 2 months after BA

I started with a deflated 32D. I got 300cc moderate silicone under the muscle and now 32DD. I am two months post op and my implants are feel very heavy. I am 5'4" and 117 lbs. my low back and neck are hurting. Is this implant too large for me? Will I get used to this or should I think about removal?

Implant and weight

Each implant will add under a pound for each side. If they feel too heavy , perhaps a smaller implant might be more appropriate for you. But, I'm not sure if let's say a 50 cc drop will change the weight significantly for you to feel better.

Heaviness after surgery

At this time, your breasts are adjusting to the presence of the implants and are gradually becoming more natural in shape. You are still recovering, so there may also be some swelling. I suggest you wait about 3-4 months, and if at that time your breasts are still feeling heavy, you speak with your surgeon about a reduction. 

2 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. Its early to talk about results.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

DD

A DD breast is a large and heavy breast for many women, especially small framed women. I would suggest wearing a good supporting bra. If it feels too heavy after a few more months, you might consider going down in size and a possible lift. You obviously were not happy with your original size, so you might not be happy with no implants.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon