31yr/134 lb/ 5'2" Interested in a lift to improve my sagging breast post breastfeeding. (photos)

Wondering what lift option is best. Do not want an implant and want minimal scarring. My breast are small and I don't need a dramatic lift. Stopped breastfeeding a month ago and hope to have a procedure done in a year or two.

To Lift or Not to Lift

If you don't want an implant, you will benefit from a breast lift.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Best wishes!
Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Needs some time

Your breasts will need some time perhaps another 5 months or so to settle.
An areolar lift at minimum will be necessary.

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  You are on the borderline between needing a lift with an implant vs an implant with a dual plane technique without a lift.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast lift

The photos are pretty dark so it is hard to see them well. A lift may be good for you, but it will not make your breasts any fuller. Best of luck.