31yr/134 lb/ 5'2" Interested in a lift to improve my sagging breast post breastfeeding. (photos)

Wondering what lift option is best. Do not want an implant and want minimal scarring. My breast are small and I don't need a dramatic lift. Stopped breastfeeding a month ago and hope to have a procedure done in a year or two.

To Lift or Not to Lift

If you don't want an implant, you will benefit from a breast lift.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Best wishes!
Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

To Lift or Not to Lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Best wishes!
Dr. Desai

Needs some time

Your breasts will need some time perhaps another 5 months or so to settle.
An areolar lift at minimum will be necessary.

Needs some time

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  You are on the borderline between needing a lift with an implant vs an implant with a dual plane technique without a lift.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Breast augmentation

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Breast lift

The photos are pretty dark so it is hard to see them well. A lift may be good for you, but it will not make your breasts any fuller. Best of luck.

Breast lift