I'm self conscious about my smile, jaw line and eyes. What are the options to make my face look better? (photo)

Hi I am wondering what are the options to make my face look more attractive. I thought about flying to Korea to get a makeover but I'd like to know what do you think should be done and do I need a makeover or not. Below are linked my pictures. Kindest regards and thank you so much for answering !

Smile makeover

Hi:

It is difficult to give you a detailed evaluation without more photos, X-rays and models.  However, you can get veneers and crowns to widen the smile which will have an impact on the shape of your face.  Keep in mind it is best to have these types of procedures done by a top cosmetic dentist specializing in Anti-Aging Dentistry.

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist