Lip filler or surgery?

Should I get my lips symmetrical with lip fillers or just get a minor surgery to take off this lump? I would like for my lips To be even, more plumped though on top, but not oversizing the lower lip. I also think my nose is beautiful from the profile view, but is asymmetrical in the front and I would love to see what doctors could advise me to do? I have an appointment very soon, but I like to do my research. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!!!!

Lip filler or surgery?

Hello, and thanks for your question. Please post photos so I can get a better idea of what may be going on. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon