Got an IPL treatment on my cheek to remove an angioma but the doc burnt my skin. What can I do? (Photo)

I went to see another doctor who told me to wait because the burn isn't healed yet. The burn is 3 months old and left a reddish indented mark. What could I do afterwards? In the meantime can I use a cream or serum? What about dermarolling?

Doctor Answers 1

See a Cosmetic Dermatologist for Wound Care

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist who is an expert in lasers who can give you the right wound and skin care to prevent long term skin color changes and scarring. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.