Is it possible to correct the asymmetry with tape, after rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I am on day 17th after rhinoplasty . My nose is still swollen little bit . But I notice the tip is asymmetric. Is it good if I do the seems tape as doctor when he remove the modle (picture 2).

Taping and modification

Taping of the nose is unlikely to improve any irregularities.  You are very early in the post-op period and I would give it time to heal.

Rhinoplasty Post Op

It is not likely that taping the nose will correct any small imperfection however it is really way too early to look for a final result.  You will not see a final result for months after your surgery and perhaps up to one year or more so be patient

S. Randolph Waldman, MD
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon