Lumps after swelling and unevenness after lips fillers. Is this normal?

Hi, I had my top lip done a week ago now with juvaderm and I have a hole in the top right side of my lip when my mouth is closed. (Please see picture). Also, there are a lot of lumps in my lips, not swelling anymore, just lumps. Is this normal?

Lumps and Swelling from Juvederm

Although it seems you might require more Juvederm on areas that are uneven, the rule in our office is: If it looks good and the lumps are not visible the product should not be removed. If it is unsightly or the lip is tender, the product can easily be removed by draining or by using Vitrase. Please consult a board certified dermatologist for best cosmetic results. Best wishes, Dr. Busso

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Bumps

Without a photo, impossible to speculate. But sounds as if you may be having an allergic reaction? I would contact your surgeon's office to discuss. So sorry that you are going through this. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Lumps and Swelling from Juvederm

Without photos it is impossible to guess what could be happening. Perhaps an allergic reaction to the product or too much product in an area or just swelling. Please post photos. Best, Dr. Green

Filler in lips

It is difficult to comment because the photo is not posted. Best to repost and then we can all comment.