What to do to improve look of face? Nose job, lip fillers? (Photos)

I know my features are not in proportion and have always had a complex..I would like a nose job but would that help the appearance of my face as I have a witch like side profile.. what else would I need? Thanks in advance.

Improving my face

Off the bat, the nose is oversized  with a very wide tip. This distracts from your good features. You need a skilled rhinoplasty for thatSecondly lip fillers would also make you more attractive.Lastly, good makeup, shown by a specialist,  especially around the eye lids for shadow and lashses will bring out your eyes. Shaping the brows may be needed too. Then the proper lipstick color for your augmented lips, will put the icing in the cake.

Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate

The rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish decreasing the overall projection of the nose, reducing the bulbous tip, and narrowing the bridge line to give a natural result.  Rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult operations to perform correctly in the entire field of surgery, so choose your surgeon based on extensive experience with this procedure.  For more information and many before and after rhinoplasty results from our practice, please see the link and the video below

What to do to improve look of face? Nose job, lip fillers?

Dear yasminetcYou are correct in that a rhinoplasty can reshape your nose and provide a more refined and proportionate look for you. You have taken these photos with a small lens camera and from closeup, which distorts your actual nose size and proportion. Based on these photos, a closed rhinoplasty, to reshape your profile and narrow and shape your tip will go far to give you a less noticeable and still a very natural looking result.Look for an experienced and well trained plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic surgery. See more than one consultation and make a well informed decision.

Afshin Parhiscar, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty decisions

Whether or not to change the appearance of your nose is a very personal decision.  If you do decide to augment or refine your nose, this can be performed during rhinoplasty using autologous grafts (your own tissue).  Cartilage from either your septum and ears, or rib, may be used to augment your nose. It's often prudent to consult in person with ~3 rhinoplasty specialists experienced in Asian noses to find who fits your personality and instills confidence in you.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

A formal exam in person is most helpful to evaluate what can be done for your nose. Lip filler can be performed as well.

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly and a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD