Is it possible for hematoma to reoccur?

I had a breast reduction surgery a week ago and I developed hematoma on my left breast which was larger than the other pre op. I was back in theatre in less than 24hrs as it was so severe it had to be opened and a drain was fitted. I spent 2 nights in hospital the drain was removed before I left with 120ml of fluid. A week on I had my draisings changed and I was told I was healing "beautifully". Last night I was woken up by sharp pain in the same left breast .I now feel a lump near the nipple.

Pain in breast

Any change in your condition should be addressed by your surgeon.  It is difficult to say without performing an exam either.