Skin Tightening? Any doctors have experience with "Profound RF" treatment?

The Profound procedure looks very promising. Is any doctor doing it? What can one expect as far as down time? What is the typical pricing?
See average cost for Profound RF

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Profound RF

Yes, we have extensive experience with Profound. I have a number of radio frequency devices and lasers and I have found Profound to be the most reliable and effective skin tightening device. It targets the deeper dermis and controls the temperature end point precisely. You can see improvement in tone, texture and elasticity and in many cases, tightening along the jawline and neck. I recommend it.

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes, we have Profound, INFINI RF, Ultherapy and Thermage

I have experience with all 4 devices, and by far, the most predictable outcome is with Ultherapy. This delivers high intensity focus ultrasound to different layers. I also have Profound, however since the event of Ulterapy, I hard ever use Profound (unless a patient has their heart set on this device). I can say the same for Thermage as well- hence the low patient satisfaction rates with these devices. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Elasticity is lost beginning in the early 20's; this is only device that reliably restores elasticity.

The clinical and scientific testing was rigorous in pre-clinical testing, and accurately determined the dermal "sweet spot" for restoration of hylalurinic acid, collagen and elastin.

Thus far my patients have been very pleased with forehead, crow's feet, neck, abdomen, thigh and arm Profound; downtime has been mostly in the 2-4 day range and more swelling than bruising.

continued---PART II OF VIDEO

Andrew Kornstein, MD, FACS

We recently acquired Profound and the initial results are outstanding. I think that this device is going to be a mainstay here at North Valley Plastic Surgery. We are rolling it out and the patients so far have been very happy with their wrinkle improvement, their soft tissue increases and their skin tone.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon