Third nipple with breast tissue removal + uneven breast size options (Photo)

I have a third nipple with breast tissue under my right breast. It has increasingly gotten larger over the years and sits right on my bra line so at times it is irritated and painful, especially when I am menstruating. I would like to get it removed. I am curious which procedure I would need and what the cost would be. Also what are my options for evening out my breast size? I love the size of the left, but would like the right to be the equal.

Third nipple with breast tissue removal + uneven breast size options

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  As this excess breast tissue and nipple is causing you pain and discomfort it would be best to remove it with an incision placed into your natural breast crease.  Once fully healed you can have slightly different sized implants placed in your breasts to improve your breast symmetry.  Hope this helps.