How long should you wait to get a tummy tuck after fat grafting to the butt?!

Fat graft - Ttuck

I recommend patients wait 4-6 months before proceeding to tummy tuck. Presumably you had extensive liposuction of the entire torso. There will be swelling/firmness/fibrosis in those tissue for quite some time and can therefor influence the elastic capability of the abdominal skin.

Tummy tuck

You generally need to keep pressure off the buttocks for 3-4 months after fat grafting.  I would recommend waiting at least this amount of time before another procedure. 

TT post BBL

This depends on how you feel and your blood count etc.If you have good labs and feel good and are fully ambulatory then you can go forward.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

You should wait at least 6 weeks. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD