Long term weight gain after augmentation and smart lipo?

Pre surgery I was 100 lbs, post surgery I am close to 150 now. I had my breasts augmented the same week I had a laser lipo done. This was Mid December, I have not been ale to lose the weight I am active and I eat well, in fact have not changed anything from my diet an exercise at all. I just don't get it at all. Is this normal? Should I check in with an endoinologist

Weight gain after lipo.

Yes, you need a work-up to determine if any medical issues have caused you weight gain.  If you are healthy, now is a great time to deal with your diet which is 95%+ of the cause of weight gain.

Cedar Park Family Physician

Weight Gain And Liposuction / Cosmetic Surgery

You should have your hormones evaluated or see a nutritionist/internist to determine what is best.  The weight gain shouldn't be from the surgery its own.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Rapid weight gain

Rapid weight gain as you have been experiencing should be evaluated by an experienced physician. Definitely you should see someone.

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN

Certainly you would want to check first with your primary care physician and see if there is anything metabolically that could be causing your weight gain. There is nothing about your surgical procedure that could be causing such a significant change in weight. Your primary care doctor may want you to see an endocrinologist of other specialist to investigate further.

Needs evaluation

An evaluation by your doctor will help.You need a history and physical exam and possibly some blood work.  A referral to an endocrinologist is also possible.  Best wishes.

Obviously something has changed if you've gained 50 pounds since December

Maybe you're pregnant. If not, go see your physician and have them run a few tests. Meanwhile, double check your diet and calorie intake. This has nothing to do with surgery.