Jaw surgery or chin surgery? (Photos)

I feel as if my chin is too far up, as my lower lips. I am currently wearing Damon braces in order to bring my teeth down, but I still believe that I have problems besides my lack of teeth show. I also feel like this makes my face appear to not be proportional. What surgery/if any should I conduct?

Jaw surgery or chin surgery?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

Hope this helps.