I want a curvy shape body. Im 25 5'6 tall weight 222. How much weight do i need to loose? (photos)

I want a curvy shape body. Im 25 5'6 tall weight 222. How much weight do i need to loose?

Thank you for your question.  We typically like to have patients at around a BMI of 30 to minimize the risks associated with surgery.  However, every patient is different and carries their weight in a different area.  You would benefit from a personal consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so that you know what your goal weight should be.  You will likely need a tummy tuck as well to flatten your tummy for an optimal result.  Sometimes this needs to be done at a separate time from the liposuction and fat grafting to the hips and buttocks.  Your consultation should be able to provide you with valuable information so that you know what to expect and how to get there.  Good luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction/Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture/ Fat Grafting/ High Definition Procedures / Revision BBL

I appreciate your question.

Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute