I need a butt lift. How much does it cost? (Photo)

I need a butt lift. How much does it cost?

Hi... thank you for the question... But to give you an opinion at least photos are needed. The range cost of a Liposuction like that one and BBL in the Caribbean from US$3500 to US$5000. 

Cost for Buttocks Lift

Thanks for your inquiry on real self. The fees will vary according to surgeon and geographical location. If you require a surgical lift, the fees will vary between $6000-$9000. Should you only require a BBL (brazil butt lift with fat transfer) the range would be $6500-$10500. Please be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for optimal results. Best of Luck!

The general price range for a butt lift from a qualified board certified plastic surgeon is approximately $7,000 to $8,000. 

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Costs vary depending on location and surgeon

Thanks for your question. Probably the best answer is, "It depends." Different surgeons employ different techniques, and different areas of the world have different price tags. That said, expect to spend several thousand dollars no matter where you go. Some people may choose “cheap” cosmetic surgery while on vacation outside of the United States, and more often than not, cheap doesn't always correspond with quality. For specific pricing and procedure details, it’s best to contact the surgeon you’re interested in and schedule a consultation to address your questions.

Jeremy Pyle, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

The cost of a butt lift

The price of about lift will vary significantly between doctors. Much of this depends upon the number of areas that require liposuction for harvesting. A normal charge. In my area would be about from $6000-$8000, including anesthesia costs.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

With the BBL, your surgeon will take fat from your body, in most cases your abdomen, and transfer it to areas of your butt, working to create the perfect structure and contour. I would recommend a body contouring solution to symmetrically and aesthetically perfect the BBL.

Remember, only consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the BBL and body contouring. And don't be afraid to request before-and-after pictures. Every surgeon has a different style, so you want to be sure your vision is reflected in the work they have done.

Every patient is different, therefore every procedure is different. Depending on where you are and how much work there is to be done, the cost of a BBL can be anywhere from $7,000 to $15,000. For an accurate assessment, an in-person consultation with your surgeon is recommended. This will allow you to first determine the steps and procedures required to meet your goals and to properly plan the roadmap. There are numerous financing options available, whether it be CareCredit or in-house financing at some practices.

It is all about designing the perfect plan for You.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

- Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Butt lift

Thank you for your question and photo.  In short, it depends.  To determine how much it will cost you, please be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon who is an expert in the Brazilian butt lift procedure to determine how much it will cost you.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

In Dominican Republic from

In Dominican Republic a board certified PS , should charge from 3,500 to 4,500  dollars for a BBL. Some doctors offer all inclusive packs  with stay and surgery.

BBL prices

Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region and so on. If your willing to travel, medial tourism represents an increasingly attractive option for consumers looking for the ultimate combination of quality, price, availability, service, enjoyment, and value. Prices for plastic surgery procedures abroad can be very affordable, and often 30-50% less than in the United States and Europe. When done with a board certified surgeon, patients can save thousands of dollars on cosmetic procedures while providing all of the safety and quality that they would receive in top U.S. and European centers.

Numerous factors help providers in medical tourist destinations reduce the costs of treatment. These include lower employee costs, less cost associated with malpractice litigation and insurance, decreased overhead and facility fees, and limited involvement of third party payers. These care alternatives can encompass a mini-vacation as well, and the superior value to healthcare consumers. 

A key quality indicator is Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

I hope this was helpful. Please let me me know if you have any other questions regarding the procedure. Thank you and best of luck.