Where can I get a good undergarment for after a Tummy tuck? I'm also having a breast reduction so it has to accommodate that.

My surgeon don't provide it.

Thank you for your question.  Typically your plastic surgeon should provide you with the appropriate post operative garments.  You should ask him or her if there is a particular reason they do not want you to wear compressive garments.  Otherwise, you can go online an order garments that plastic surgeons use from Merena or Design Verinique.  Both are very good garments.   Good Luck.

Good undergarment/compression garment, where do I get one?

You can get online, but will be hard to find proper size, find it odd that your surgeon does not provide , have never met a BC PS that does not provide, be sure you are dealing with a true  BC plastic surgeon as this is your body and results are with you forever, good luck!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Garments

Hello and thanks for the question. There are many companies that provide compression garments. Look at the garments by Design Veronique. The fit is amazing, the appearance is stylish, and the compression is effective.