Can this be fixed? (photos)
Doctor Answers 7
looks like you need bilateral revision and possible lift along with remove and replacement of implants and capsulectomy .
Your right breast appears to be encapsulated .
Concerns about breast size/symmetry…
You might also like...
Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift. I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-
Breast revision for bottoming out implant
- You may have had uneven mammary folds to begin- or your implant may have bottomed out.
- In either case, you need a revision with a lift and elevation of the mammary fold.
- A larger implant will only make things look worse by pulling down the breast even more.
- You also appear to have a capsular contracture on the other side which should be corrected as well.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.