What is the best filler for the temple?

Filler for temples

Hello, and thanks for your question. For temples I like Voluma, Radiesse, and Sculptra -- each has strengths/weaknesses. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Temple rejuvenation

Hi and thanks for your question. For temple area I usually use a high viscosity and long lasting filler like Voluma , Emervel volume . 

I suggest to see an expert physician 

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician

Temples

There are several approaches to temple rejuvenation and fillers. This will need to be discussed with your dermatologist but generally I like volume from the hyaluronic acid range and Radiesse which is a semi-permanent longlasting filler.

Firas Al-Niaimi, MSc
London Dermatologist