What is the best filler for the temple?

Doctor Answers 3

Filler for temples

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello, and thanks for your question. For temples I like Voluma, Radiesse, and Sculptra -- each has strengths/weaknesses. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

Temple rejuvenation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi and thanks for your question. For temple area I usually use a high viscosity and long lasting filler like Voluma , Emervel volume . 

I suggest to see an expert physician 

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are several approaches to temple rejuvenation and fillers. This will need to be discussed with your dermatologist but generally I like volume from the hyaluronic acid range and Radiesse which is a semi-permanent longlasting filler.

Firas Al-Niaimi, MSc
London Dermatologist

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.