Reasonably, how much should a Brazilian butt lift cost?

I was quoted 9400$ for a bbl. I put my deposit down and gave surgery in two weeks. My mom is a doctor and has had plastic surgery prior. After speaking to her and my dad, and doing research. The common price for this procedure is about $6k. I have time to find a new doctor, should I? 3400$ is a big difference and I do not want to be taken advantage of. Please help!

The answer is - it depends. :)

If you have done your research (and it sure sounds like you have!) then you know BBLs are most often done in the operating room under general anesthesia. This is a very good and safe way to have them done. But there are added costs to the procedure (facility fee and anesthesia fee). Some plastic surgeons are able to do the procedure safely and effectively in select patients using local anesthesia. This can reduce the costs significantly. Wherever you have it done, I recommend that you go to a board certified plastic surgeon with experience.

I hope this was helpful and I wish you good health and happiness!

Westport Plastic Surgeon

Price varies by Anesthesia, Surgeon, Location, Etc.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. 

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. Here at the DR is between us 3700 with liposuction at the same time, I suggest you to check between countries, it will be better for you to review!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

BBL

There are several factors that can affect the cost of this procedure: location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I would do some research on plastic surgeons in your area and be sure to consult with the ones who are board certified in plastic surgery for optimal results. I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000 but cost shouldn’t be your deciding factor, this should be based off your doctor’s credentials, experience and how comfortable you feel with them performing your procedure. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL cost

First there is not a single cost for BBL and the price will vary based on region and can vary based on your surgeon's demand. The most important thing when choosing a surgeon is that you feel comfortable with him/her and trust that they can achieve your desired result safely. Bargain shopping in plastic surgeon does not result in your desired outcome and should be avoid. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #costofBBL 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

BBL cost

Good question.  The cost of BBL varies by location, surgeon, and also depends on your surgery.  If your surgery is a complex one or needs more time because of your desired outcome then it could cost more.  The most important thing you should know is to choose a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in BBL to ensure you that your procedure will be done in the safest manner possible. Please consult with your surgeon directly if you have questions regarding cost.

All the best!

Umeng David Thao, MD
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cost of BBL surgery

At my practice in Newport Beach, CA. I charge around $6K-$7K. Price does vary region to region and surgeon to surgeon. It might be worth interviewing some additional board-certified plastic surgeons who have a great deal of experience with BBL surgery. I also recommend taking a good look at each surgeon's BBL before/after photos.