I'm getting a BBL. Can lipo of the chin be done at the same time?

If I was to get lipo to the chin would I have a scar or any visible markings.

The answer yes you can perform a BBL with chin liposuction. A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Yes, these two procedures can be performed together.  Please discuss with your surgeon.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Chin liposuction during BBL?

Thank you for your question. Yes, you can get liposuction in the chin along with the other areas you and your surgeon plan together for your BBL. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure. 

Chin liposuction

The simple answer to your question is yes you can easily have chin liposuction done in conjunction with the Brazilian.
Openings I generally minimally visible.
Talk to your plastic surgeon about this.
Chin and neck liposuction can also easily be done in an office setting using a local anesthesia only.
Mats Hagstrom,M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD