Am I a good candidate for a tummy tuck with lipo, muscle repair, breast lift with implants? (Photo)

Am I a good candidate for a tummy tuck with lipo, muscle repair, breast lift with implants? Would like to know if these results are possible in the picture attached? I'm 41, 5'6" tall & 190 lbs. and a mom of 3 and the last was an emergency c-section, and I was ripped while pulling her out.

Mommy makeover candidate.

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a great candidate for a mommy makover to improve your overall shape. The procedures you're looking into will give you great results. A breast lift can elevate and improve the shape of the nipples, reshape breast volume, and improve symmetry.  For the abdomen a tummy tuck will flatten the abdomen, cinch in the waist, and remove excess fat and skin from the lower abdomen.  Liposuction to the hips and back will give you a lean appearance and accentuate the hour glass figure. Combination procedures can give powerful results but SAFETY is KEY.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Mommy makeover candidate.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Derby Sang Caputo

You would be a great candidate for the willing procedures. i suggest you to contact your PS and go over all your concerns.

Best of luck

Dr. Derby Sang Caputo

Best of luck

Tummy tuck, lipo and BBL

Hi, thanks for sharing your concern and photos with us!

First I want to congratulate you for making this important decision. Deciding to get an aesthetic procedure to change your body and get a new life style is a big step!

Looking at your photos I might say that you´ll be a great candidate to get an entire back, waist and flanks liposuction, with BBL, and tummy tuck, this is because all the extra skin located in this areas plus your abdominal muscle needs to be repaired. Before all this, of course, you need to get a complete medical evaluation and laboratory exams to check everything is fine. For us your safety, always, is going to be first.

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Tummy tuck, lipo and BBL

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Am I a good candidate for a tummy tuck with lipo, muscle repair, breast lift with implants?

Thanks for the question and pictures. Based on your photograph, it appears that you may be a good candidate for “mommy makeover” surgery (Including all the procedures you mentioned).  

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for  these operations is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.    

My best advice: select your plastic surgeon very carefully.  Make sure that he/she is a board certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate lots of experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. Your plastic surgeon, will be able to be more specific when he/she examines you in front of a full-length mirror.  Communicate your goals prior to surgery and make sure that you have a sense of realistic expectations as well.   Best wishes. 

Candidate for breast lift, implants, tummy tuck?

CLSL75,

Yes, you are a candidate for a mommy makeover. Based on a review of your photographs, your mommy makeover should consist of a breast lift, with implants if you would like to increase the cup sizes, and a tummy tuck a.k.a abdominoplasty which should include some liposuction for the adjacent flanks and hips. My best advice is for you to consult a board-certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate plenty of experience with mommy makeover surgery.

Tad Grenga MD FACS

CLSL75,

Tad Grenga MD FACS

Mommy Makeover - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck and breast lift. The abdominal skin excision could give you an excellent contour as well as muscle tightening to improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Mommy Makeover - Am I A Candidate?

Based on your limited photo, you appear to be anatomically a candidate for a full tummy tuck and liposuction of selective areas as well as a breast lift and implants. It is difficult to tell whether you are a good candidate without a physical examination and complete medical history. It would depend on your anatomical findings, motivation, realistic expectations. Lesser procedures will not produce a good cosmetic result in a patient with your anatomy.

If a member of my family underwent these procedures tummy tuck, they would be performed by an experienced plastic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). If you are serious about undergoing these procedures, you should have a thorough consultation with a plastic surgeon having those credentials, who will fully explain what is entailed in the procedures, including both the positives and potential problems. You should be complimented on the fact that you are seeking valid information before jumping into any procedure. 

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Tummy tuck and breast lift with implants

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  The belly button can be designed to look natural and have no scars on the exterior.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A breast lift  with implants can be performed at the same time for improved shape and contour of your breasts. Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Based on your photos and assuming you are in good physical health, the procedures you listed will greatly improve your appearance. Your weight should be stable at the time of the procedure. If you are in the process of losing weight, you should get down to a weight that you can maintain that fits in with your lifestyle.

You are a good candidate for a mommy makeover.

Assuming your health is good, the proposed surgeries should help you achieve a lifted and filled breast from the breast lift/augmentation and a smoother, flatter, thinner waist from the abdominoplasty with liposuction.  If you are targeting some weight loss prior to your surgery this will enhance your final result.  Speak with your plastic surgeon about how best to prepare for your surgery.