About 26 hours ago, i had the fine lines around my lips filled in with Silk.

I have been icing. I have a little swelling but no bruising. Will I still bruise?

Bruising after Restylane

Thank you for your question. Bruising typically occurs within the first 24 hours after injection. There is a small possibility of bruising at this point, but this is uncommon. 

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Swelling and no bruising!

Congratulations! The swelling should get better soon and it's unlikely that you will have new and late bruising. However, avoid massaging as this could set off some late bruising. Continued intermittent icing is safe as far as bruising goes. 

Best, Dr. ALDO :)

Aldo Guerra, MD

Bruising with Restylane

Usually bruising occurs within the first 24 hours after injecting, but there is a very small possibility of bruising at this point.  Best, Dr. Green

Bruising Following Filler

BellyLu, 

Bruising occurs when there is injury to the small capillaries in the tissues. Typically bruising occurs within the first 24 hours following filler injection. There is a small possibility of bruising at this point, though it is quite uncommon. 

Javad Sajan, MD

Javad Sajan, MD
Seattle Physician

Bruising after filler...

Thank you for your question.  26 hours out it is unlikely you would bruise at this point.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon