Modelis filler for eye troughs?

iv had restylane, juvederm ultra plus and modelis in my lips. the only one that's worked is modelis. can i use this in my eye troughs/ under eyes?

FILLER FOR TEAR THROUGH

For the tear through is better to use a filler with less hydrophilic properties, like Esthelis, or Belotero Soft. It has less chances of swelling and it has more predictable results in hand of a physician with a lot of experience treating this area.

Modelis is not suitable for tear troughs.

Modelis is an excellent filler to give volume for cheeks but it is too dense to be used for tear troughs.  I prefer a Restylane product for tear troughs rather than Juvederm or Modelis.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Tear trough fillers

There is absolutely no reason why one HA filler would "work" for you and the others would not. The only explanation is that the injector did not do a good job to accomplish your goals. Any HA filler can be used for tear troughs. Its up to your doctor and what he or she is comfortable with.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon