Kybella treatment in NJ. Good recommendations on any doctors and pricing for each visit?

Serious double chin here , even when I'm at my best BMI .by far all treatment preformed on chin, this one seems for me and would work best....looking for recommendations and pricing in NJ,....SO EXCITED!!
See average cost for Kybella

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Kybella

I would recommend that you visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website to find the board certified surgeons in your area and then look for the ones who specialize in Kybella. The cost is really going to depend on the size of the area being treated. After your consultation, your surgeon should be able to give you a reliable quote. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Kybella in NJ

Thanks for your question regarding Kybella in New Jersey.  Glad you are excited for this great new treatment. To find someone for your injection work with a board certified plastic surgeon who information can be found on the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website.  There you can type in your zip code to find your closest match. 

Cheers and best,
Steven Camp MD
#HappyCamperMD 

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Kybella Info

Kybella is an injection that has been recently approved by the FDA to help improve the appearance of fullness associated with the submental fat of the neck in adults.

During a Kybella treatment, the neck is first cleaned and numbed with topical lidocaine. A pattern is drawn on the neck and the product is injected into the fat pad - dissolving the fat. The body then absorbs the fat over several weeks. There is swelling, bruising, and some numbness in the area during this time. The injections are usually done once a month and it can take 2 to 6 treatments to reach full effect depending on the severity of the fat.

The cost is variable depending on the amount of fat to be treated but ranges from $1500 to $1900 per treatment. Effective alternatives for submental fat removal include liposuction and direct excision.

A detailed examination will help delineate the best option. Consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step.

Kybella Double Chin

Kybella can result in 10-15% reduction of fat similar to Coolshape. Three to five treatments are typically required  at $275-$500 each. No procedure other than liposuction or laser liposuction will tighten the skin.
Liposuction typically reduces 50% of fat in one session.
Patients with significantly large double chins may be disappointed with the amount of fat left behind.
Please use this information when consulting in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. They will be most capable of advising what is best for you.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Kybella for the Double Chin

It is excellent that you understand all about your BMI.  Kybella works extremely well for the chin area.  I would definitely consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Kybella and other cosmetic injections for the best results.

Kybella Information

Thank you for your question, Njcamocutie. Kybella is a great FDA-approved treatment that contours and improves the appearance of submental fullness due to submental fat. As you peruse physicians in your area, be sure to seek for board certified physicians. Understand that the more experience the board certified physician is with Kybella, the better results you are likely to receive.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Kybella treatment for the neck versus a neck lift

A full set of photographs of the face and neck are required along with an in-person examination and consultation for any procedure. A full examination of the neck is required to determine the status of the skin tone  in the neck, fatty deposits located above and below the platysma muscle, and the platysma muscle itself. A surgical neck lift with liposuction is usually a one time treatment, while Kybella  usually takes 2-3 treatments and significant down time with each treatment. Kybella is only FDA approved for submental fat  removal, not sub--platysmal fat removal.

Double Chin and Kybella

Thank you for your question. I would recommend visiting the website to help find a provider for you. I would also ask the practices that you inquire as to their experience with Kybella.  As a trainer for Kybella, I spend a lot of time teaching the safe and effective practice of administering Kybella, and assessing patients to help determine if they would be a candidate.  As a plastic surgeon, I can also offer different options such as a neck lift and/or liposuction.  As with any procedure, the experience and technique is the most important determinant of a good and safe outcome.

Kybella in NJ

Hi there

Kybella is only being administered by a small number of providers who have gone through the training.  It will slowly be expanded to everyone over the next several months.  Make sure you find someone who has gone through the formal training.  This is a new product and even though the results are good and the potential is amazing, there is still a lot to learn.  

Good Luck

Check your options

See a plastic surgeon for an evaluation.  Kybella is a very nice office injection treatment.  A "serious" double chin may need multiple injections which will make the price go up.  Other options such as liposuction should be considered if multiple treatment sessions of Kybella are recommended.  There are many plastic surgeons in New Jersey and the surrounding area.
Sounds like time to visit some doctors.
Best wishes for your goals.  Kybella is safe and effective.