Looking for Vaginoplasty Experts in New Jersey?

I have seen this done on Dr. 90210 with Dr. Rey., a young single mom of two had this done and was very happy with her results.

Is it just like a Tummy Tuck tightening back your muscles? What does this do? I have thought of it as I had two regular births.

I was told the muscles are tightened and you feel like a born again virgin. Do you know the cost and what Dr's in NJ might do this procedure? Thanks so much.

Vaginoplasty experts in New Jeresey

Not everyone means the same thing when they use the term Vaginoplasty, but the god news is that there are a few in New Jersey that do this frequently and are experts and can easily be checked based on how great their results look.
Labiaplasty is the inner lips or labia minora are treated surgically (or now Non-Surgically with ThermiVa) to reduce the size or asymmetry between sides, this can be combined with changing the appearance of the clitoral hood also.
If you are speaking about the tightening of the Vaginal canal then that is traditionally surgery was required to affect the muscles and the wall of the vagina to decrease the opening giving you a 'tightened' feeling.
The GREAT news is that there is a new procedure called ThermiVA that can give you the same tightening affect without any cutting or surgery.  It utilizes radiofrequency to gently heat up the tissues and creating a contraction response that makes everything much tighter.  
Most women are extremely happy with the results - especially with how easy it is to complete the treatments.  Check out how happy they are on realself!

Freehold Plastic Surgeon

Vaginoplasty or vaginal rejuvenation (tightening)

This is a controversial procedure and one I would initially discuss with your gynecologist.

It is important to first determine if you are in need of reconstructive vaginoplasty , also called and anterior or posterior repair, which is considered to be a procedure for "tightening" and restoring the the vagina damaged commonly through birth trauma. It may be related to multiple births or large birth weight babies and is commonly seen following uncontrolled tears during the birthing process as opposed to surgical episiotomy. Women tend to have other related complaints such as bladder incontinence (leakage) and occasionally fecal retention (difficulty with complete evacuation) due to the conditions of cystocoele and recotcoele combined.

When it comes to vaginoplasty, I highly recommend you seek the attention of your gynecologist for an initial exam to determine if there was specific damage caused by the birthing process or an episiotomy. It is not unusual to have associated conditions such as pelvic laxity, uterine prolapse, and or stress urinary incontinence to name a few. Some urologists or urogynecologists may also perform these reconstructive procedures. If you live far away, it will be difficult for me to give you any specific referrals so please seek the recommendations of your personal physician/gynecologist.

Should you desire elective vaginoplasty which is essentially making your vagina smaller, or repair of your episiotomy such as a perineoplasty, this is something that is most commonly performed by approximating the levator muscles along the back wall and floor of the vagina when laying on your back (supine postion). In some ways, it is similar to the muscle repair performed during a tummy tuck.

This is not a procedure that should be undertaken without a serious review and discussion of the risks. The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology considers this a medically unnecessary procedure.

The following video reviews some of the pertinent anatomy.

I hope this answers your question.