Who do I go to for a revision Rhinoplasty? I am not happy with my results after three years. (photos)

The Dr. had said that it would take a little over two years for the swelling to go down because I had a lot of cartilage. I told him that the tip felt like it had moved to one said, but he wasn't listening. Needless to say he implanted a Medpor and now the tip of my nose looks hideous. I feel like it would be a quick fix, since it just seems like the Medpor is not on correctly and is pulling my nose, but I do not trust going back to him again. Can you please give me your honest opinion,thx?

Revision Rhinoplasty

Unless you have medpor in the tip of your nose, the tip can be reconstructed. The medpor implant is most likely in the bridge of your nose. and not affecting the tip.
You should probably get several consults for revision rhinoplasty.

Medpor revision

The sharp columella-lobular angle with a lesion at the exact tip, is very suggestive that a sheet of Medpor was cut and placed in the typical position for a tip graft. Although a block of Medpor was made for the dorsum, thin sheets of Medpor, had also been manufactured. Some surgeons used it, instead of septal cartilage,  for Sheen-type tip grafts.  I am sure most of them failed.
This needs to be evaluated right now.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty for medpor in New Jersey

Revision rhinoplasty is much more complex than primary rhinoplasty. It's a smart move to look for a specialist. Luckily, in the New Jersey/New York area, there are number of revision specialists. I would meet with a few before selecting your revision surgeon.

The Medpor may make things more complicated as it can damage some of the tissue inside your nose. Try to find a surgeon who has experience removing synthetic implants. They may need to replace the lost volume with more cartilage. In your case, I would avoid using a synthetic implant again. Safety comes first.

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Need an evaluation by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

You would benefit from a revision rhinoplasty but only by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.  I'm not sure why MEDPOR was used.  There appears to be a lesion on the tip of your nose, which looks like a mole but is larger than your before picture which suggests that the MEDPOR may be causing a problem.  I would advise you to see a board certified plastic surgeon with a lot of experience with rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty.  Good luck!