Do I have to pay the $200 before I get a quote from Dr. Duran? (Photos)

From the email I received in order to get a quote, FAQ, and booking reservations..ect. At the bottom of the email it states: " you pay just if you decide to book otherwise is FREE services." So I'm not booking yet because I'm still new in the process of choosing doctors. But maybe an hour or less I received the same email after I filled out the questionnaire lol. RS & DuranDolls help!! Here's some more wish pics I want BA, hips and BBL

Find the right surgeon for you

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Consult fee and BBl

Every surgeon is different. A consult fee is very common. This is the cost to get an expert opinion based upon your goals, medical history, and physical exam.  Best of luck.

Remember when you do a Breast augmentation with a BBL you cant apply pressure to the front when you do a breast augmentation . and you cant apply pressure to your back when you do BBL for two weeks. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.
Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD