What is best option for my hereditary double neck and no chin?

I've had a double chin my whole life. I'm 39, After two kids it's dramatically worse. Researching Kybella but haven't seen many dramatic results with anyone's photos. Looking for minimal surgical work but a good outcome. Just gathering data at this point. Chin implant? Cool sculpting?, liposuction? Not sure best treatment

Double neck and no chin

It is difficult from the photos posted to give a complete diagnosis, however you appear to have a somewhat small chin with poor projection and a rather heavy neck and submentum.  There are options to improve and correct your appearance, but the only way to determine which treatment avenue is best for you is to consult with an experienced facial plastic surgeon. Look at his results to see the quality of the work and what would best suit you. In this way all your questions and concerns will be addressed. Best of luck.

Chattanooga Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction with Chin Implant

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for liposuction of the neck and a chin implant. Liposuction is a great option for patients with hereditary concerns like yours and a chin implant will give more balance to your profile. You will need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS