Liposuction, how much would it cost? (photos)

How much will it costs full back liposuction and waistline, i have 6,000 saved up I'm thinking about going to Dominican Republic

Liposuction Cost

Cost is always a consideration in elective surgery. Prices for liposuction in our facility vary depending on the amount of tissue planned to be removed, and the expected time that will be spent in the operative room. You may call us for a general range if you know what areas you think will require liposuction. A final written cost estimate will be presented to you at your free consultation.

Although the fees cover the costs of several components, we will provide you a comprehensive fee noting which items are excluded:

• Surgeon’s professional fee
  • Facility fee
  • Anesthesia fee
  • Medications
  • Surgical garments
  • Medical tests

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates 

Barrington 

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Derby Sang

Thank you for your question and your photo.

Price vary all over the world, it also depends on the PS and where you have it done. i suggest you to contact or consult different Board certified PS and stay with the one of your preference. 

Best of luck.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon