Injectable fillers to improve dorsal hump, under-eyes and facial structure? (Photo)

I have been seriously considering injectable fillers to reduce the appearance of my dorsal hump, as well as to add volume to my cheeks, under-eye area and weak chin. I feel like I constantly look unhealthy, glum and unattractive regardless of how much effort I put in. I want to know if this would be safe for someone my age - I am 20 years old - which fillers might be appropriate for my face, and any other recommendations. Thank you

What can I do about nose and facial structure

Hi! Thanks for your question. There are a few ways to go about enhancing your looks. Fillers can be used to reshape your nose. A Filler such as Voluma would be a good choice. This filler can also bring volume to your cheeks. It can also be used in the chin. You may also consider a chin implant in consultation with a plastic surgeon. The best thing to do is to get a consultation from a plastic surgeon regarding fillers versus rhinoplasty and chin implant. Good Luck.