Who is the Best Ethnic Revision Rhinoplasty w/ Medpor removal surgeon in the NYC and New Jersey Area? (photos)

I had Rhinoplasty done on my nose about three years ago. I was left completely unsatisfied. The surgeon never ever took after pictures of me, which leads me to believe that he knew that he messed up. I have a bulbous nose now . My Septum is not straight and my nose looks like it's collapsing from the left side to the right. Please help me. I am only sleeping three hours a day. This issue has me feeling anxious and regretting the fact that I even had it done in the first place. ='(

Medpor Nasal Implant Removal

I would contact Dr. Thomas Romo in NYC, who has a large experience with Medpor implants and Rhinoplasty revisions. I'm sure he could help you. Best wishes. 

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Medpor Nasal Implant Removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon