Dermapen or fraxel laser? Or any other option? (photos)

I am helpless with my skin i am in mid 30s and i have been all my life having acne problems (p.s: i have no hormonial issues ) i used to have alot of excess oil on my skin before and i did so far completed 3 dermapen sessions ,the results are slightly better ,the oil has reduced ,but the acne and scaring still didn't Some are advicing i try fraxel laser but i am helpless if it will be wise thing to do ? P.s : i just completed my last dermapen session 12 days ago

Dermapen or fraxel laser? Or any other option?

Hi there. You are not helpless and I think that the Fraxel or the IntraCel would do very well for your acne scarring. You need a full consult for acne by a board certified dermatologist that way, we can treat and clear up your acne as well. If your acne problem is not addressed, unfortunately you may continue to have this issue. We dermatologists treat acne all day every day. 

Good luck, 

Dr. Downie

Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne scarring - Try Infini

I have tried both Fraxel and Dermapen for this problem. They don't work as well as Infini. You need about 3 sessions for a good result. It is safe on darker skin too. Please see link. Other treatments which could be added are subcision, TCA Cross, and PRP.

Steven F. Weiner, MD