Cellulite treatments available? (Photo)

I had two bbl now I have cellulite on my bottom I need to know what I can do I hate it

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.  It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellulite treatments available?

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Consider cellulaze

If you truly have cellulite, cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done under local or just IV sedation. It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment. Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellfina and Pellefirm

Cellulite is caused by connective bands woven throughout the fat that pull down the skin, creating dimpling seen on the skin’s surface. It is genetic in nature. Some people can loosen the tension on these bands by decreasing the amount of fat between the skin and the underlying fascial connection. Others just have cellulite and are skinny.

The Cellfina procedure is a minimally invasive one that numbs the area around the dimple on your buttocks or thighs, and then treats the connective bands woven throughout the fat that pull down the skin, creating dimpling seen on the skin’s surface. The Cellfina cellulite procedure works by precisely treating these tethered bands, causing them to fully release. Similar to a rubberband under tension, once released, the treated skin bounces back to smooth itself out in as little as three days.

Weight gain or weight loss should not affect the outcomes and the results have been seen for over 2 years (if not more). It is truly a really exciting new technology that most women can benefit from.
For the transverse skin wrinkles that often happen on the front of the thighs, I recommend Pellefirm treatments. I would also do Pellefirm treatments on the backs of the thighs and buttocks for improved skin over the Cellfina-treated areas.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Cellulaze for Cellulite

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately 80% of women suffer from cellulite. I recommend Cellulaze to my patients. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive procedure that permanently smooths the skin in the treated area. I would find a qualified physician in your area for a full consultation. Good Luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite on buttocks

In my opinion the gold standard for cellulite removal is Cellulaze. It is a minor procedure with 4 years proven longevity. The buttocks is an area that is involved regularly. I ofter prescribe a bleaching cream prior to treatment in darker skin individuals to prevent hyperpigmentation Of incision sites.
Seek a doctor with experience who will show you their photos.
Good luck!

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon