Do I need a bbl in order to have a curved/contoured shape? (Photos)

I am 6 weeks post op. How long do I have to wait before under going a bbl procedure, to better contour my shape after having a full tummy tuck and liposuction of my upper bra area and lower waist area done first?

How long to wait between surgeries?

Thank you for your question. The best person to advice you will be your specific surgeon as every surgeon will have their own preferences as to recovery for specific procedures.. I´d suggest you wait 6 months between procedures to make sure everything has fully healed. 

BBL after a tummy tuck

You will likely have to wait 4-6 months to allow yourself to heal from your prior surgery,  Best to ask your surgeon. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you wait 6 months between procedures for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon