Am I a good candidate for non surgical rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I am scared of going under the knife Because of amnesia . I've have been wanting to this for a while . can someone also tell me what questions I said ask my doctor if I am ? Thank you : ) these are the front view and the back

Filler can help

Fillers to perform a non-surgical nose job will help the hollow at the top of your nose by your eyes.
This may be enough and if so, go for it.

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

This type of bump requires surgery for improvement. Fillers can be used by may make the nose look bigger I tend to use a lot of voluma for this type of procedure. It can comoflage the area though.  Seek an expert for treatment. Best, Dr. Emer.

Non surgical rhinoplasty

No you are not. The results are temporary and only work for the mildest of problems. In the end a real rhinoplasty is permanant and more cost effective

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Non- Surgical Rhinoplasty

It all depends what your expectations are. If you are looking to fill the depression at the nano-frontal angle and dont want permanent results, then you can have a filler in that area. However if you are looking foor changes in your tip and nostrils or permanent results, then non-surgical rhinoplasty is not an option.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS