Am I a candidate for BA, Lipo, BBL? (Photo)

I've been wanting a BA for a reallllly long time now. I was thinking a small C-Cup. And even though I tried working out eating right everything, it doesn't seem like I get the results I want. I weigh 135 but I'm not sure if I would need to gain some weight or what I have is enough. I do want some hip and a full/round butt for my size! Not too crazy lol.

Breast Augmentation, BBL

Yes, you are a great candidate for all three procedures.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Excellent Candidate for BA, Lipo, BBL

Thanks for submitting your question! Provided that you are otherwise healthy, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast augmentation, Liposuction, and Brazilian Butt Lift. Furthermore, the three procedures can all be performed at one time by a board certified plastic surgeon for a safe and speedy recovery. Best of luck to you!

BBL Options

Physical exam would be optimal, but from your photos, it appears that you may have enough fat for a modest increase in butt size and projection. I never recommend weight gain for BBL because of health consequences. You appear to be a good candidate for breast augmentation. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Breast augmentation, liposuction and BBL

Thanks for reaching out.  That is a great combination of procedures.  You are definitely a good candidate.  I would not recommend gaining any weight.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon to get the best results and the right plan.
I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Great Candidate

Thank you for your question.  Yes, based on your photos, you would be an excellent candidate for a breast augmentation and also liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks (BBL).  Practices such as ours offer imaging so that you can get a better idea of what you would look like with different implant sizes.  When you speak with a plastic surgeon, you can see if they offer that.  Liposuction would also improve the appearance of your flanks and abdomen.  Also, make sure the surgeon you see is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  All the best, 

Keshav Magge, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for BA, liposuction and BBL procedures to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your options, address your goals and then work together to build a surgical plan to help you achieve the overall look you desire.
With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation, liposuction and BBL.
  • I think your plan is a good one - you should have a nice result from a breast augmentation.
  • Liposuction will also help to give you a nicer shape.
  • Please don't gain weight for a BBL - it can be hard to lose.
  • You seem to have enough fat for a BBL -
  • Remember that although liposuction and BA results are quite predictable, the BBL is not -
  • Be sure to discuss realistic expectations with your plastic surgeon!
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

BA & BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs. If you have adequate fat pockets for harvesting you would be a candidate for a BBL. The fat can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the hips and buttocks to build those up and give you that curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks/hips. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. In regards to your breast augmentation, you would need a physical examination and measurements taken so your doctor can recommend the best implant type/sizes for your body. There are 3D simulators that can show you what you would look like with different types of implants and different sizes, this can be helpful when trying to decide what size would achieve your cosmetic goals. At my office, I use high profile Sientra implants to create a round full result that looks natural, giving you the result that you want. Additionally, i use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination of your body and see if it is possible to achieve your cosmetic goals.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Breast Augmentation and Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Are you a candidate for a BA, Lipo and BBL?

Not only can it be done at the same time but it also makes sense to most. There is only one surgery and one post operative recovery. It is important to have a detailed discussion with your board certified plastic surgeon regarding benefits and risks.