9 weeks post op how is my progress? (photos)

My left has been higher and less full than my right, how is everything looking so far? And is there anyway to tell or feel if the swelling is gone, I like the size I am now I really don't wanna be any smaller

9 weeks post op [breast augmentation] how is my progress?

You look good at this point, and asymmetry is the rule, not the exception. I would have you use an elastic bandeau above the higher breast, and below the lower one ("Mexican gun belt" style) at night to help equalize implant position. Once symmetry is achieved, then you and your surgeon would decide if to continue wearing a bra or other recommendations, since "final" position is not achieved for 6-12 months.

Most swelling is gone by now, and the good news is that implants neither swell nor "go down" in size, only position (as noted above). This is good since the tissue around the breasts do indeed lose swelling and improve definition, and at the same time, muscles and skin stretch, often being perceived as a subtle to moderate increase in apparent size.

But each patient is an individual, and your sentiments about size are so common, I recommend going slightly larger than initially desired to avoid "size remorse." Most patients are concerned about being "too large" prior to surgery, and the majority are concerned about being "too small" afterwards. That is why sizing issues are so common here on this site and in our consultations.

I think you will have a fine outcome. Only time will tell! Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

9 weeks post op

Thanks for your photos and question.  9 weeks is too soon to consider a final result.  My advice is that a final result is not evaluated until 4-6 month post op.  It certainly is possible that you still have some swelling at 9 weeks.  Best of luck!

9 weeks post-op

It is always helpful having more information and preop photos to compare with.  Otherwise, you will need to give it more time to heal since it is only 9 weeks.

You are doing very well

i think you are doing very well and look very good. remember that it is very unusual 
for a woman's breasts to be exactly the same. there will always be some differences.

Your breasts will not get much smaller, they will just get softer and more 
natural with time, so you should not worry too much about them getting much 

david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

9 weeks PostOp how is my progress?

Thank you for your question and photographs.  It appears in your photographs that you are healing well and I do not see any immediate causes for concern.  Be sure to maintain close follow up with your surgeon as they can provide you with the best reassurance as they know the details of your procedure best.  

BA 9 weeks

Hi Xeni,
You seem to have nice pair of breast .What else you are looking for.I think yoi are doing great at 9 weeks .I dont think there is any more swelling left but shape will get better and not smaller in time.
Wishing you all the best