36 years old with hyperthyroidisim , can I use Ultherapy (ultrasound) for my jaw line and lower chin? (photos)

36 years old with hyperthyroidisim , can i use UL-Therapy (ultrasound) for my jaw line and lower chin? or Nefertiti is a better option?? i am unsure which is a better option or if there are other options?

Ulthera and the Thyroid

I don’t know of any contraindication of Ulthera procedures and hyperthyroidism.  Proper use of Ulthera should not treat over the thyroid gland and therefore should not be a conflict.   I would however suggest that your hyperthyroidism be adequately controlled and that you check with your internist.  Also, note that you should check with him/her that you have no goiters or enlargements that would come into the Ulthera treatment field.  Good luck with the procedure.  Thanks

Dr. Berdy

New York Physician

Ultherapy for the Win--in combination with lasers, Sculptra, microneedling/prp

Ultherapy is a great choice for skin rejuvenation and aging prevention and is safe to use with patients with hyperthyroidism. I recommend Ultherapy in combination with lasers or RF, Sculptra for collagen building, microneedling/prp for best results. VASER withThermiRF treatments (Venus Legacy) and Kybella would be other alternatives, if you're a candidate.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist for a long term treatment plan.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hyperthyroidism and Ulthera?

Hello nadiaxx and thank you for your question and photo. 

We have treated many with medical conditions such as yours (hyperthyroidism) as well as other medical problems with Ulthera as well as Kybella to help with lift, tightening, reducing under chin fat and general shaping of the jaw line with very good success. Make sure you have it done at a center with a Board Certified Surgeon to fully assess the size and dimension of your thyroid gland to avoid problems. Be well and best wishes. 

Paul Pietro, MD
Greenville Physician

Ultherapy

Ultherapy is an effective technique to tighten the neck and jawline. There is minimal downtime but the results do take time to appreciate. This can be performed on people with medical problems such as hyperthyroidism very safely.

Timothy Fee, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy & Kyebella for the chin

In our practice we use Ultherapy routinely, and we also use Kybella in combination, for patients like you who are not interested in surgery.

You should seek opinion from experienced board-certified plastic surgeons IN PERSON so you can have an examination to see if what you would like is possible.

RM