I'm 21 Asian 5'9 and half tall - my penis haven't grow since I was 17 still these same size. (photos)

I wonder if I still could grow or eating healthy or stop masterbating will help or exercise I feel small when it's erect it's not fat enough feel skinny and short I just want girth pls doctor any suggestions feel like I'm done growing even tho I'm 21 it's small when erect but I just want it bigger when I erect .. and I feel like my penis not getting hard enough like it's use to

Hidden Penis: A Possible Cause

Thank you for your question and your photographs.  The photograph of the erect penis has your hand at the base of the penis, which makes it challenging to evaluate for a component of a hidden penis (buried penis).  This
can occur after a circumcision.   The issue is not that the penis is
physically smaller, but rather it is less visible due to
anatomic issues.  The  anatomic issues can include excessive skin
removed with the circumcision resulting in "hiding" of the penis
under scrotal skin. Another possibility is that the circumcision resulted in
worsening of the hidden penis due to the lack of repair of the congenital (born
with the condition) hidden penis at the time of the surgery.  

I would recommend evaluation by an experienced male cosmetic
genital surgeon.   The outpatient surgical technique that I
use to address this issue is one that I developed and have presented
my technique and results at national and international

Best of luck.     

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist --
Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist