2 weeks post-op Tummy Tuck, is it ok to use Medline wound cleanser to keep the incisions clean? (photos)

I included a pic of the cleaner also

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (2 weeks post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Wound cleanser

The best person to ask about your specific wound care is your surgeon. I would not put on anything before speaking to him. Good luck.

Wound care

I would not recommend that you use anything on your incision lines without speaking with your surgeon first. He or she knows your case intimately and is best equipped to consult you on proper wound care. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Not necessary

Not necessary.  Just soap and water.  At this point, ask your PS about scar care.  Paper tape along the incision or silicone strips can help.  

Ask your doctor

After seen your pic, we think you are on a good post op. Nice healing. Better call and ask your doctor, and follow his instructions. Every Doctor likes differents products.

Regards

Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio