13 weeks post op, any suggestions? (photos)

I'm 13 weeks post op & just wondering how everything is looking so far. Also on the bottom of my right breast there is a mark above the incision site and it's still pretty tender. Is that something that is normal? Also I've been back at the gym & whenever I do chest exercises it's incredibly uncomfortable and I need to stop. In the long run will I be able to do chest?

2 Months Post Concerns

Thank you for your question. At two months post op you will still see continued softening and settling of the breasts. If you are experiencing ongoing discomfort I recommend that you ask your Plastic Surgeon to advise you about how to ease back into your physical activity.
All the best

Aug

they look beautiful.  show them off to your friends.  don't know about the little mark. would not worry about it

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

They look like they are healing normally in the photos. As far as the mark above your incision, I would have to see that and go over your history a bit more.