Best method for scar revision? (Photo)

Scar has Been gone over with Fraxel laser once by cosmetic dermatologist. He also gave me kenalog shots to flatten scar. I am still not happy with the appearance of the scar and he refuses to do any further treatment. What would be the best treatment to treat this scar on my face??????

Be patient with scar removal treatment with lasers, steroids, microneedling/prp

It may take a series of treatments to get improvements. I suggest you seek a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in scar treatments. Injectable steroids with or without 5-FU and microneedling/prp in addition to lasers would be helpful to get improvement. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer