Is this a normal healing process after 6 months of having a Liposculpture or BBL? (photos)

lipo (BBL) done in April 2016, and I look like this now. What should I do? what happened to those lumps? I feel pain! It is so hard! I am so depressed

BBL Healing/Recovery

Thank you for your question. Being 6 months out of surgery, this shouldn't be your final result. I agree that you may have to go bak for a revision.

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates 

Barrington 

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and pictures.  Wow.  Was this done with SMART lipo?  I really don't know what to make of this at 6 months post op.  Have you asked your surgeon what happened?  Maybe, some lymphatic massaging might help to break up some of the scar tissue and decrease the pain and unevenness.  

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Is this a normal healing process after 6 months of having a Liposculpture or BBL?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... As I can see you developed lumps after your procedure, at 6 months post op is not easy to get rid of them, since you have that time already I sugest you to get to your surgeon for a revision. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

You may be able to get improvement with liposuction, fat grafting, and scar release techniques.

Liposuction

You would have to be evaluated in person. This may be a combination of over treating some areas and maybe undertreating others.